Roatan Charters & Tours
Roatan Charters, Tours Land-Sea-Air
Roatan has become one of the more popular swiss watches bolg for the www.libenn.com. There’s lots to do on this small island, so get out there and explore!
- See the undersea world of the Roatan reef. Some of the best scuba diving in the world can be found in Roatan.
- Discover the magic beauty of Roatan on a Sail and Snorkel trip. A trip to paradise should be so nice.
- Buy a Day Pass at a local resort. Avoid the crowds and get more for your buck at the Mayan Plaza and Fosters resorts.
- Enjoy a great seafood meal in Roatan. The lobsters are not only delicious, but pretty cheap too.
- Hire a driver for a private tour of the island. See what you want when you want as you explore the island.
- Try your hand at Sportfishing in Roatan. Whether you plan to do some deep sea fishing or fly fishing, Roatan’s a great place to do some angling.
- Discover the magic of swimming with a dolphin. Anthony’s Key Resort has been pleasing dolphin lovers for years.
- Take to the trails on a horseback ride. It’s a great way to get away from the crowds.
- Visit one of Roatan’s Nature Parks. Encounter some of the beautiful flora and fauna that can be found in Roatan.
- Take the water taxi between West End and West Bay. It’s an inexpensive trip, but the view is worth every lempira.